WE ARE HIRING RIGHT NOW
At EasyIT and EasyIT Connect, we are growing rapidly and have open requirements for multiple careers.
Our work environment is fun and high-energy. The environment is challenging but our team rises to that challenge and benefits by developing deep technical and analytical skills. EasyIT invests in new hires by putting them through a formal on the job training program to learn our systems, tools and procedures for providing systems administration and support.
Our mission is to Make IT easy for our clients each and every day. We deliver to that promise by supplying top-notch customer support, technology expertise and best in class management and monitoring systems.
We are hiring for (click on the position you desire):
Our systems integration business, EasyIT Connect, is growing and we are looking to add a network cabling technicians and systems integrator to our team. This position is full-time W2 hourly. Promotion opportunities exist as we are looking to hire or develop technical leads to manage job sites, do estimates, etc.
Candidate needs to be organized, reliable and driven to provide quality phone (VoIP), data, video and sound solutions for our customers. The ideal candidate will be passionate about providing high-quality service and excited by complex problems and challenges.
- Install business data network cable plants including copper and fiber runs
- Testing and certification of Cat6 and Cat7 cable runs
- Troubleshooting and repair issues with network communication
- Pull, route and label cat6, cat7, fiber and other cable types
- Installation of various support structures, including cable racks, j-hooks, inner duct, and other related structures
- Installation of video display and projection systems
- Installation of commercial sound systems
- Installation of surveillance cameras
- Installation and configuration of phone systems
- Communicate and collaborate with other members of the field service team to resolve complex issues
- Provide high-quality service to all customers
Cable Technician and Systems Integrator Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of experience installing, maintaining and repairing cable for network communications
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record (will be driving company vans)
- Acceptable background check
- Knowledge of industry standard network cable specifications
- Experience configuring phone systems, NVR systems, etc. would be a bonus
- Good communication skills and the ability to successfully collaborate with other members of the team
- Solid problem solving skills
- Commitment to abiding by OSHA and all other safety standards and procedures
- Ability to identify different colors and learn color codes
- Ability to work at heights and lift up to 50 lbs.